Iyada E. Jackson is the founder and managing attorney at Jackson Legal Services, LLC. She has worked in the legal sector in Florida for over 10 years and prides herself on being personable, honest, and direct with her clients. Mrs. Jackson believes in seeking an amicable resolution for her clients whenever possible, utilizing a strategic, and well-thought out approach. However, she is ready to go to court and aggressively defend her clients whenever necessary.
Mrs. Jacksonattended Florida A&M University College of Law in Orlando, FL. Prior to attending law school, Mrs. Jackson graduated from the University of South Florida with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a minor in Political Science.
Since graduating from law school, Mrs. Jackson has been committed to achieving the best possible results for her clients. She is federally appointed to both the Middle District of Florida and the Southern District of Florida. A cornerstone of her community, Mrs. Jackson enjoys being an upholder of justice across Central Florida.
• B.S. & B.A. – University of South Florida
• J.D. – Florida A&M University College of Law
- Appointed to the Middle District of Florida
- Appointed to the Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- African American Chamber of Commerce
- Legal Redress Chair for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), Florida Chapter